Parents Test Page
2020 Best Workplaces for Parents™
Juggling work and parenthood isn’t easy in good times. Doing it during a pandemic, quarantine and online schoolingis downright overwhelming. But there's hope. When we asked over 400,000 parents about their experiences at work, we found fantastic organizations doing right by their working parents and parents-to-be.
Those companies are the 2020 Best Workplaces for Parents. And high-trust, parent-friendly workplaces aren't just better for people. They're better for business—with higher innovation and productivity.
See where all 100 companies rank, including: Bank of America, Target, Progressive Insurance, Mastercard and more!
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place to Work® is proud to recognize Novo Nordisk Inc.
- #2 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2020 (Biopharma)
- #74 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020
- #33 in PEOPLE 2019 Companies that Care®
- #54 in Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2019 (Large)
- #6 in Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2019 (Biopharma)
- #90 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019
- #7 in Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2018 (Biopharma)
- #95 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018
- #91 in Best Workplaces for Women 2017
- #8 in Best Workplaces in New York 2017 (Large)
- #10 in Best Workplaces in Health Care 2017
- #73 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2017