Webinar: How to Get Great Place To Work-Certified™
Updated August 2021.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic systems design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware, and IP that turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to complete systems for the most dynamic market applications including hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, mobile, aerospace, consumer, industrial, and healthcare.
3,140 U.S.-based Employees
San Jose, CA, US
Company Culture at Cadence
The employee experience below at Cadence, compared to a typical company.Learn More
91% of employees at Cadence say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- Typical Company
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
Why Work at Cadence?
See what employees say about what makes Cadence a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at Cadence
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place To Work® is proud to recognize Cadence
- #74 in PEOPLE Companies that Care® 2022
- #95 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2022 (Large)
- #8 in Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2022 (Large)
- #38 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #45 in PEOPLE 2019 Companies that Care®
- #46 in Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2019 (Large)
- #31 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2019 (Large)
- #73 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019
- #27 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2018 (Large)
- #38 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018