- Webinar Topic: Better Together
- Webinar Type: On Going
- Webinar Duration: 1 ½ hour
- Webinar Short Description: Certify and be eligible for the 2016 Bay Area Best Workplaces List
[WEBINAR] Certification Nation: How to Certify as a Great Place to Work
Certify and be eligible for the 2016 Bay Area Best Workplaces List
Originally held: Thursday, October 27th 10:30 a.m. PST/ 1:30 p.m. EST
Better Business. Better World. That’s the promise of joining the “Certification Nation,” the community of organizations that have certified their workplace as great and have benchmarked themselves against the best through Great Place to Work®.
Join Great Place to Work® for this informative webinar on how and why your company should register for our new Certification Program to be considered for the first ever 2016 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area List to be published with Fortune! Our Certification Program offers opportunities to get recognized on our 20+ lists published with our partner Fortune including Women, Diversity, Giving Back, Millennials and many more!
- Benefits of applying - it's more than just recognition, it's an investment in your people that will allow you to reap numerous rewards
- How to use your great workplace culture to grow your business and brand awareness
- Examples of how current Best Workplaces are using their survey data to set themselves apart.
- Easy step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
- How Great Place to Work(R) and Fortune share your recognition achievements.
- Creating a content marketing machine from your survey data and certification
EVP of Great Place to Work® Recognition Program
VP and Senior Editor of Great Place to Work® Recognition Program